Convergence for all
Desktop, tablet, phone, and miniature screens are now unified. With sizing directives developers can write native applications that look good across every screen size.
Taking advantage of the core API’s built-in features for resource management, your apps can cache, defer, or preload information, enable machine learning, and distribute heavier processing tasks among companion devices that can help out with the heavy lifting.
Your own cloud services
You are your own cloud.
Keep your own files and information. Actually own your hardware.
Every device you set up on your network can host files or dynamically stream as they’re needed.
- Document sharing
- Voice dictation
- Video and music streaming
- Machine learning
You can optionally extend your own cloud into ours where we have helper nodes worldwide that can provide storage or some extra horsepower to give you voice recognition, video streaming, and your personal photo library everywhere you go.
For the Linux fans,
- Backwards support for Flatpak applications that use X11 and OpenGL.
- MARKOS will bring the same powerful gaming to you with Steam support.
- Wine is stacked directly on top of the Kernel to bring you some of your favorite applications from Windows.
- Push an application to your tablet or phone and continue working without interruption.
- For applications that support it, Push will run the application natively and automatically share the common files.
- Applications that aren’t will be streamed across the network and